Hop-On Hop-Off London
Stop 11 is closed until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- See London’s best sights from our open-top bus
- Hop on and hop off at any our carefully chosen stops
Tooley Street (Tower Bridge)
Tower Hill (Tower of London)
Buckingham Gate (Buckingham Palace)
Queen Elizabeth Gate, Hyde Park
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 11 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Vidi Guides Royal London Tour (in English - worth £9.99)
You’ve seen the postcards. Big Ben. Tower Bridge. Nelson’s Column. London is packed with places you’ve seen in pictures. Now, it’s time to take your own. So hop on board and we’ll take you to all the city’s most famous places and you can create your own memories.
With our City Sampler 24-hour hop-on hop-off ticket, you’ll be able to choose exactly what you want to see and where you want to stop. Our route is designed to make sure you see everything that you really have to see when you come and visit England’s capital city.
One of the highlights of the tour is crossing Tower Bridge where you can enjoy the views of the Tower of London, the Shard and the Thames and so much more. Wherever you choose to hop off, you’re guaranteed to see just what makes London such a special city.
We know we’ve got you covered when you hop on, but now we’ve got something extra for you in London when you hop off. The included Vidi Guides Royal London tour is a fascinating podcast-style self-guided audio tour which tells the 100-year-old story of the British Royal Family and their London.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus:
You can start your journey at any of our stops. \
- First buses: Westminster Bridge, 8:25; Tower Hill, 8:44; Buckingham Palace Gate, 8:58; Haymarket, 9:03.
- Full route: 8:30 to 16:00 every ten minutes. 16:20 to 17:20 every 20 minutes.
- Departures from stop 1 with Tower Hill as final stop: 16:10, 16:25, 16:30, 16:50, 17:05, 17:10, 17:30, 18:05 and 19:00
- Departures from stop 1 with Haymarket as final stop :17:40, 18:00, 18:20
- Departure from stop 1 with Grosvenor Gardens as final stop: 18:40.
Vidi Guides Royal London Tour (in English):
After you purchase your ticket, you will receive an email from us titled “How to access your self-guided audio tours with Vidi Guides” with instructions on how to access your packs on your smartphone (one tour per passenger).
The best stops for the Royal London Tour are stops 9 and 10.
Cancellazione gratuita fino a 24 ore prima della data di viaggio scelta.